Advanced Approaches to Cranial/Pelvic Diagnosis and Treatment – Jeffery A. Mersky DC
Course Description and Syllabus
This Lecture will provide both new and seasoned clinicians an appreciation of DeJarnette’s work expanded. It will consist of a 3-hour presentation inclusive of didactic and hands on training to provide clinical understanding for the special treatment of Cranial manipulation. There are ascending and descending structural influences affecting the neurological health of the human body. Advanced insight into some of the baseline SOT methods will be explored and an introduction of adjunct concepts will also be discussed.
- An appreciation for the effects of gravity and Category 1,2,3
- Exploring Ileofemoral relationships to the pelvis and cranium
- Exploring the Ileofemoral relationship to Cranial Diagnosis
- Exploring Palatine bone function and palpation.
- Treatment options for chronic allergies and chronic sinus problems w/ colloidal silver and other nutrients.
- Novel turbinate swabbing and intranasal balloon techniques that affect airway/ TMD issues.
- Discuss gravity and the effects of ascending/descending issues. We will touch on a couple of John Beck’s motor reflex tests.
- Assessing the effects of gravity, in the standing, sitting, supine and prone positions
- Side bending patterns of the cranium, the palatine bones and the anterior Ileofemoral connection.
- Golgi tendon fibers and springing the tendon holding patterns affecting the cranium and pelvic distortions
- The anterior 1st rib finding and the Lovett brother influences.