Course Description and Syllabus
This Lecture will provide an introduction to Vector Point Analysis and Treatment originally developed by David Denton, DC an early student of Major Bertrand DeJarnette. Also the lecture will include Integrating Matrix Reflex Testing (MRT) diagnostic testing ,as developed by Louisa Williams, ND, into SOT protocols
The development and implementation of Vector Point Cranial Analysis and Treatment into SOT and cranial technique applications. Vector Point Technique offers the doctor other avenues through cranial contacts in order to affect SOT related indicators and patient presentations.
Integrating MRT diagnostic testing into SOT. MRT, or Matrix Reflex Testing, is a novel approach to testing developed by Louisa Williams, ND. This short course is about how MRT can provide the SOT practitioner with additional indicators that can help in moving through the SOT category and treatment system.
Hour 1: Introduction to Vector Point Analysis and Treatment:
1. Brief explanation on Vector Point and its origins
2. How to use the vector points to address spinal misalignments
3. Workshop the material
Hour 2: Introduction to MRT:
1. Brief explanation on Matrix Reflex Testing and its origins
2. Category 2 indicators (additional indicators to rule in/out Category 2)
3. CMRT and supplement indicators (which points and which supplements are
relevant for the specific patient)
4. Noxious stimuli (checking foods, metals, etc.)